2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge



These past few days I have read lots of lots of reading challenges that will happen next year, but this one really gets my interest, this reading challenge suits me best, I love the idea.

So, I finally decided to join this reading challenge. This will be my first.

Here is my List


2013 Paranormal Reading Challenge is Hosted by Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads.

The goal is to read at least one book featuring each of the following paranormal creatures:
  • Vampires
  • Werewolves/Shifters
  • Fey
  • Angels/Nephilim
  • Mermaids
  • Dragons
  • Zombies
  • Demons
  • Witches/Wizards
  • Ghosts
  • Aliens
  • Other (ie: sirens, unicorns, centaurs, timetravel etc.)

 Each month, we'll be featuring one of the creatures on the list at both Megan Likes Books and Auntie Spinelli Reads.

Join and Read more guidelines and informations by clicking Here


0 comments:

Post a Comment