What's New - Young Adult to Big Screen


 

It is now confirmed that Tim Burton will direct a film adaptation of Ransom Riggs’ Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.

The movie will be in theaters by July 2015. Screenwriter of X-Men: First Class Jane Goldman will write the script.

This movie will be really amazing, who isn't excited for that?







The Maze Runner by James Dashner


I guess everyone knows about this, but for those who didn't The Maze Runner will be in theaters by February 2014. The film is being directed by Wes Ball starring Dylan O’Brien, Kaya Scodelario, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Will Poulter, and many more. Well, honestly I didn't know these guys, but hell yeah I didn't even know Jennifer Lawrence before the Hunger Games movie.












Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi


Rumor says that Tahereh Mafi's dystopian novel Shatter Me will also be in a film by 20th Century Fox. There's no confirmation yet about the casts and stuff. 

I'm sure everyone of us are looking forward for this novel to hit the big screen.

•••

4 comments:

Tabitha (Pabkins) said...

I hope the movies are amazing. I know the Tim Burton adaptation of Miss Peregrine will be! Nothing he directs has been bad that I've seen!

Heidi@Rainy Day Ramblings said...

Hi Frances! Thanks for stopping by my blog. That is exciting that Tim Burton will be doing Miss Peregrine. I loved that book up until the cliffhanger ending. I was so disappointed when the sequel got delayed. I need to hurry and read Shatter Me and Mazerunner~

Francis Casabuena said...

Right Tim Burton never fails. Thanks for stopping by.

Francis Casabuena said...

Thank you also for making time to be here. Miss Peregrine was amazing especially the revelation part. Me too I have to read both books before this year ends.

Post a Comment