Oh My New Blog Name Changed (Again)

Have you ever tried to change your blog name? Or the thought has just passed into your mind and shook it off and stick to your original? Well not me, I tried but it didn't work.

Year 2012 when I discovered about the goodness of Goodreads, I was browsing on Google about book recommendations and Goodreads just came out on my screen, by wonders of it I got fascinated, from then I listed my first book, added some good folks to be my friends, checked their profile and the awesomeness of the books they've red, visit the link that leads to their blog, from that came a spark of thought that book blogging is possible. August that year that I decided to make a blog and Book 'n the Geek was born.

2013 came and I visit so many uniquely named blogs that I noticed that book and geek was the most common term for a book blog name. So Google can I change my blog name? Yes. Without losing my previous posts? Yes. Ok let me think, since I want my readers to be introduced to my reviews how 'bout Let Me Introduce You?

first button and header logo


recently made button and header logo

(I invested so much time to made these buttons)

New Year New Life Blog Name. I really love the name Let Me Introduce You to keep it for a year, but I just thought of something new and interesting, aside from book reviews and showing the books that I've got It'd be a great blogging experience if I will transform my blog into a book related life blogging just like some blogs that found it very enjoyable.


From Let Me Introduce You to Oh My Francis. This name was originally my Instagram Username greatly influenced by some Vloggers on Youtube that has their names on their channel names just like Jessiethereader or ReadingwithJack. And I think it's a better idea to change my blog name with my name so it fits to what I plan my blog to be, and hopefully I will do my very best to stick on this blog name forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment