Posted by Francis Casabuena on Tuesday, February 11, 2014
The day after the year ended I was thinking of not to blog anymore, I used the whole month of January to think and decide about it that's the reason why I haven't posted my books resolution for this year I also haven't joined any book challenges 'cause I feel like quitting and I don't know why. Weeks have passed and I still don't have a good reason to quit, so screw it I'M GOING BACK!
First thing first. My New Year's Resolution. I know it's too late but it troubles me every time I think about it.
• As usual just like the other year I will post something whenever I feel to, 2 to 3 posts per month is such an achievement.
• I will do my very best to visit these blogs that I owe so much at least twice a week to keep in touch with them.
• I'll read at least 2 to 3 books a month.
• I'll post a review of the books that I enjoyed and haven't posted a review of it.
• I will review at least 2 books per month. (as usual)
• I really really want to join the TBR Challenge 'cause I have a huge problem on my TBR right now but signing in was already closed, so I guess Goodreads challenge is the only one left (I did well on this last year).
And the most important is:
• Aside from stacking the shelves and book reviews which consist mostly of my blog. I will finally be more active to post my book related life, so this blog will now be my own personal book blogging life, one of the reason why I changed my blog name again which I will discuss more on my next post.
Last but not the least:
• NEVER QUIT
I feel it that this year will gonna be a great blogging experience. Yay I miss blogging!