I'm up again for some challenges, this time it's Catch Up Reading Challenge; my second reading challenge for 2013, Hosted by Tammy of Books, Bones & Buffy. The goal is simple: “Catch Up” on some books you've been dying to read. Same as Tammy, I will take this challenge to catch up the complete series of books that I'm dying to read, and I’m giving myself the entire year of 2013 to do it!
1. Select the books you’d like to “catch up” on during the year. I’ve decided not to put a minimum or even a limit on this number. It’s really up to you. My list has (8) books on it.
2. Grab the challenge button and post it on your sidebar.
3. Do a Catch Up Challenge blog post listing the books you’d love to finally get to read in 2013. Include the button in your post and link back here, if you don’t mind:)
4. Every time you read one of your catch up books, write a review and let me know about it in the comment section of this post. I’d love to see what you’re reading! You can easily find this post again by clicking the Catch Up Challenge button on my sidebar. It will take you right back here.
5. PRIZES!! For every ten bloggers or reviewers that sign up, I will have a giveaway. And for each of your challenge book reviews, you’ll get an entry into the giveaway. Giveaways will be spread out during the year to give you time to read and review your books.
6. You don’t have to have a blog to participate! You can post reviews on Goodreads too, just let me know in the comments where to find your review.
So, here are the books I plan to read:
1. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness - It's been on my top list on my TBR shelf on Goodreads for so long. Yay! I'm so excited.
2. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
3. Hounded by Kevin Hearne - I love Urban Fantasy <3
-Due to availability I will just read their first books-
4. Enclave by Ann Aguirre - It's a battle between Legend, Graceling, Matched, and Uglies series. So, Enclave won.
5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
6. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore - Now it has a boxed set, I will definitely buy it.
That's it, My Catch Up list for 2013 (I don't know if I can still add some). If you're Interested, just click the above image and sign up.
[Update 2-25-13] I really have lots of books that I really want to read, and I don't want them to be left behind, and these are the books that you will see below. Read the full post here.
1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
2. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
3. Shatter Me bi Tahereh Mafi
4. Legend by Marie Lu
5. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
6. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
7. Gone By Michael Grant
8. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi