I'm going to add more books to my Catch Up Reading Challenge. As of now I haven't read any books from my first list, but I already ordered 2 books and hopefully I will start reading them by May. So, here are the list of books that I really need to catch up.
1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
2. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
3. Shatter Me bi Tahereh Mafi
4. Legend by Marie Lu
5. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
6. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
7. Gone By Michael Grant
8. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
If I still have a time and money of course, I will read the Harry Potter (yeah you read that right Harry Potter), and Percy Jackson Series, and the Lost Hero both by Rick Riordan.