Stacking the Shelves #2 (BookSale Edition)



 Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 


Look what we got here! It's.........


Finally! The bookstore that sells unused and pre-loved books with a huge discount are here, they sell up to 50 - 90% off on all books, even on hardbacks. I can't resist. So what do I got?


The Quest (Ancient Egypt #4) by Wilbur Smith
Dragon War (Eberron: The Draconic Prophecies #3) by James Wyatt
(the cover is epic, really epic)
and tantararan..
I was really overwhelmed when I saw this one, it was unexpected.
The Dead & the Gone (The Last Survivors #2) by Susan Beth Pfeffer

Now, know what my problem is? I think you already guessed.
Where do I find their first book in hardbacks in a huge discounted price?!
Well I guess I need to search more.


0 comments:

Post a Comment