Stacking the Shelves #3



 Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 
 

Look what do I got.

A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
in Hardcover just worth P80.00 or $2 in good condition. Srsly? I just saved 90%. I feel like I'm the luckiest man that night.

The Falls by Ian Rankin
So I found out that this one is the book #12 in the series, but never mind I have seen more of Ian Rankin's books looming at that Bookstore, and it just cost P45.00 or $1 and it really looks like brand new.Though it's a mystery thriller investigation thing which is out of my interest (except Detective Conan which is an anime), I guess this time, just this time I should go out of my comfort zone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment