Stacking the Shelves #4



 Hosted by Tynga's Reviews
Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 
 


It's been a while since my last book hauling. I haven't did a book haul last month 'cause I really got nothing. Usually I will post this at the end of the month but I guess I will not add a book anymore this month. So, this is all I got.


BOUGHT:




The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
Goodreads Best Historical Fiction for 2012
Bought this for about $3. It's a great deal and it's on Hardback, and it's been on my wishlist since the first it came out. Hoooray for me!

Gone (Gone #1) by Michael Grant
Special edition of Gone. I saved a lot of money. This book is part of my Catch-up reading challenge on Books ,Bones, and Buffy.

A World Without Heroes (Beyonders #1) by Brandon Mull
This was not planned, but look at the price, who's not gonna tempt by it. In fact  I want to read his Fablehaven series.

WON:

Becoming a Superhero by Oliver Galang
(Won on Goodreads)
My first Non-fiction book. It's a memoir of Mr. Oliver Galang about his childhood growing up as a military brat up to the difficulties on his life like gambling, etc.. He even wrote a note on it.

Hunger Games Magnetic Bookmark Set 
 Won from Helena @ Accepted Wisdom
May the odds be ever in your favor! I was really thrilled, for 21 years I existed in this world I haven't knew that there was a magnetic bookmark created. I was so happy that I finally introduced to it, plus it's Hunger Games. Helena even put a letter on it which I so much appreciated. She's really a nice lady. Thanks Helena! :)

That's it folks! Thanks for dropping by.



0 comments:

Post a Comment