What's New - Graphic Novel Cover Art Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Wow! I was surprised, my favorite book Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children is going to have its own "Graphic Novel" (well, I found out this was a news a year ago). But yesterday  Ransom Riggs posted on his Tumblr account about the upcoming of his graphic novel has now officially have its cover art.


Cover art for the upcoming Miss Peregrine graphic novel! 

The cover looks awesome, isn't it? I finally known what a Peregrine looks like, and Jacob, and the peculiar children, I can Identify them. And the photos they were on the book.

I haven't bought any graphic novels or manga, this one will surely be my first. And oh, take note, the sequel of Miss Peregrine will be published on January 2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment